— UBGF Junior Handler Program —
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
Junior Handler Points (Top 5)
Points will accumulate from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
14-17 Age Group
Rebecca Kingsland 289 points
Marissa Hudman 221 points
Brooklin Kingsland 159 points
Gavin Huff 51 points
April Peterson 45 points
11-13 Age Group
Cheyenne Colon 438 points
Tyler Carson 273 points
Riley Motrych 173 points
Madelyn Colon 173 points
Brock Holliday 143 points
7-10 Age Group
Makila Headrick 47 points
Caleb Moore 41 points
Madison O’Drain 40 points
Cheyann Flowers 28 points
Cole Tibbs 27 points
Please register for the program before submitting points.
A complete list of points can be found in Hounds & Hunting magazine.
— UBGF Junior Handler Rules —
The UBGF Junior Handler Program (formerly known as America’s Junior Handlers) will run from July 1 – June 30 of each year with the exception of 2017/2018.
The first year will run from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Awards will be given out at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field and show (if applicable).
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. (This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.)
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!