UBGF Junior Handler Program
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
2019 Junior Handler Nationals
2018 Junior Handler Nationals
2020-2021 Junior Handler Points
|14-17 Age Group|
|Christian Shearon||38 points|
|Cheyenne Colon||21 points|
|Madelyn Colon||10 points|
|11-13 Age Group|
|Cole Tibbs||219 points|
|Molly Hombirg||58 points|
|Max Hombirg||28 points|
|Katie Burleson||8 points|
|Jacob Jones||2 points|
|7-10 Age Group|
|Lane Voigt||60 points|
|Maggie Hombirg||47 points|
|Brandon Harper||24 points|
UBGF Junior Handler Rules
The UBGF Junior Handler Program fiscal year is from July 1 – June 30 of each year.
All points must be postmarked by June 30th of each year.
Award recipients will be recognized at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers CANNOT submit points for 2 classes that are ran at the same time.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- In order to claim ownership points, the dog MUST be registered with the AKC in the junior handler’s name.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field (IN ALL SERIES) and show.
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
- ALL POINT FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE TRIAL.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!