UBGF Junior Handler Program
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
2020-2021 Junior Handler Points
|14-17 Age Group|
|Brooklin Kingsland||353 points|
|Makenzie McConnell||341 points|
|Christian Shearon||227 points|
|Cheyenne Colon||53 points|
|Madelyn Colon||45 points|
|Joseph Overton||20 points|
|Lexi Nesbitt||18 points|
|11-13 Age Group|
|Molly Hombirg||344 points|
|Brock Holliday||331 points|
|Max Hombirg||191 points|
|Dawson Williams||143 points|
|Carson King||86 points|
|Makila Headrick||38 points|
|Lillian Higley||22 points|
|Katie Burleson||17 points|
|Donta Ramsey||14 points|
|Bryson Creech||11 points|
|7-10 Age Group|
|Lane Voigt||303 points|
|Maggie Hombirg||275 points|
|Abel Craig||105 points|
|Bryson Milam||85 points|
|Elin Cooper||32 points|
|Seghan Hughes||29 points|
|Nick Marra||19 points|
|Cadence Stephens||8 points|
|Jaxon Hall||3 points|
UBGF Junior Handler Rules
The UBGF Junior Handler Program fiscal year is from July 1 – June 30 of each year.
All points must be postmarked by June 30th of each year.
Award recipients will be recognized at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers CANNOT submit points for 2 classes that are ran at the same time.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- In order to claim ownership points, the dog MUST be registered with the AKC in the junior handler’s name.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field (IN ALL SERIES) and show.
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
- ALL POINT FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE TRIAL.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!