— UBGF Junior Handler Program —
All points for the 2017-18 year MUST be postmarked by June 30, 2018!
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
2018 Junior Handler Nationals
Junior Handler Points (Top 5)
Points will accumulate from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
14-17 Age Group
Cheyenne Colon 518 points
Rebecca Kingsland 351 points
Tyler Carson 296 points
Marissa Hudman 262 points
Brooklin Kingsland 231 points
11-13 Age Group
Brock Holliday 224 points
Madelyn Colon 209 points
Riley Motrych 173 points
Tristan Multhauf 108 points
Makenzie McConnell 101 points
7-10 Age Group
Makila Headrick 123 points
Madison O’Drain 63 points
Cole Tibbs 62 points
Joshlin Headrick 57 points
Caleb Moore 41 points
Please register for the program before submitting points.
A complete list of points can be found in Hounds & Hunting magazine.
— UBGF Junior Handler Rules —
The UBGF Junior Handler Program (formerly known as America’s Junior Handlers) will run from July 1 – June 30 of each year with the exception of 2017/2018.
The first year will run from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Awards will be given out at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field and show (if applicable).
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. (This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.)
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!