— UBGF Junior Handler Program —
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
2018 Junior Handler Nationals
Junior Handler Points (Top 5)
Points will accumulate from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
14-17 Age Group
Brooklin Kingsland 78 points
CJ Vaughn 43 points
Rebecca Kingland 29 points
Cheyenne Colon 22 points
Tyler Carson 14 points
11-13 Age Group
Brock Holliday 149 points
Molly Hombirg 124 points
Tristan Johnson 41 points
Caleb Moore 27 points
Mason Vaughn 27 points
7-10 Age Group
Makila Headrick 79 points
Madison O’Drain 46 points
Alexandra Terry 38 points
Nicholas Marra 28 points
Landon Haggstrom 20 points
Please register for the program before submitting points.
A complete list of points can be found in Hounds & Hunting magazine.
— UBGF Junior Handler Rules —
The UBGF Junior Handler Program (formerly known as America’s Junior Handlers) will run from July 1 – June 30 of each year with the exception of 2017/2018.
The first year will run from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Awards will be given out at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field and show (if applicable).
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. (This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.)
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!