UBGF Junior Handler Program
Send Applications and Point Forms to:
451 Liberty Road – Princeton, KY 42445
NOTE: Print ONE Junior Handler Point Form FOR EACH CLASS
2022-2023 Junior Handler Points — updated 6/30/23
|14-17 Age Group||11-13 Age Group||7-10 Age Group|
|Cole Tibbs||821 points||Allie Patterson||1,195 points||Turner Webb||408 points|
|Jacob Jones||447 points||Maggie Hombirg||373 points||Lane Voigt||343 points|
|Noelan Lindsey||398 points||Katie Burleson||128 points||Rhett Lastinger||52 points|
|Haley Harper||351 points||Brandon Harper||34 points||Wade Jones||58 points|
|Madelyn Colon||30 points||Elin Cooper||12 points|
|Blake Bittle||1 point|
UBGF Junior Handler Rules
The UBGF Junior Handler Program fiscal year is from July 1 – June 30 of each year.
All points must be postmarked by June 30th of each year.
Award recipients will be recognized at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers CANNOT submit points for 2 classes that are ran at the same time.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- In order to claim ownership points, the dog MUST be registered with the AKC in the junior handler’s name.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field (IN ALL SERIES) and show.
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
- ALL POINT FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE TRIAL.
2019 Junior Handler Nationals
2018 Junior Handler Nationals