UBGF Junior Handler Program
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
2020-2021 Junior Handler Points
|14-17 Age Group|
|Brooklin Kingsland||228 points|
|Makenzie McConnell||158 points|
|Christian Shearon||100 points|
|Cheyenne Colon||43 points|
|Madelyn Colon||34 points|
|Lexi Nesbitt||18 points|
|11-13 Age Group|
|Molly Hombirg||268 points|
|Max Hombirg||127 points|
|Dawson Williams||100 points|
|Carson King||23 points|
|Donta Ramsey||14 points|
|Lillian Higley||12 points|
|7-10 Age Group|
|Maggie Hombirg||215 points|
|Lane Voigt||204 points|
|Abel Craig||88 points|
|Elin Cooper||32 points|
|Bryson Milam||25 points|
|Nick Marra||19 points|
|Cadence Stephens||8 points|
UBGF Junior Handler Rules
The UBGF Junior Handler Program fiscal year is from July 1 – June 30 of each year.
All points must be postmarked by June 30th of each year.
Award recipients will be recognized at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers CANNOT submit points for 2 classes that are ran at the same time.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- In order to claim ownership points, the dog MUST be registered with the AKC in the junior handler’s name.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field (IN ALL SERIES) and show.
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
- ALL POINT FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE TRIAL.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!