— UBGF Junior Handler Program —
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
2019-20 Junior Handler Points
|14-17 Age Group|
|Makenzie McConnell||282 points|
|Brooklin Kingsland||191 points|
|Cheyenne Colon||46 points|
|Joseph Overton||4 points|
|11-13 Age Group|
|Avery Keener||70 points|
|Makila Headrick||65 points|
|Carson King||48 points|
|Madelyn Colon||41 points|
|Brock Holliday||34 points|
|Sarah Smith||31 points|
|Madison O’Drain||21 points|
|Brown Logan||3 points|
|Aiyana Knopsnyder||2 points|
|7-10 Age Group|
|Abel Craig||213 points|
|Elin Cooper||73 points|
|Carter McIntire||36 points|
|Grayson Risinger||27 points|
|Joseph Keener||23 points|
|Max Zoller||15 points|
|Nicholas Marra||14 points|
|Jonah Logan||7 points|
|Donta Ramsey||4 points|
— UBGF Junior Handler Rules —
The UBGF Junior Handler Program fiscal year is from July 1 – June 30 of each year.
!!!All points must be postmarked by June 30th of each year!!!
Award recipients will be recognized at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers CANNOT submit points for 2 classes that are ran at the same time.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- In order to claim ownership points, the dog MUST be registered with the AKC in the junior handler’s name.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field (IN ALL SERIES) and show.
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. (This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.)
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!