UBGF Junior Handler Program
Printable Junior Handler Application —— UBGF Junior Handler Program Point Form PDF
Send Applications and Point Forms to:
451 Liberty Road – Princeton, KY 42445
NOTE: Print ONE Junior Handler Point Form FOR EACH CLASS
2022-2023 Junior Handler Points — updated 6/7/23
|14-17 Age Group||11-13 Age Group||7-10 Age Group|
|Cole Tibbs||659 points||Allie Patterson||1,133 points||Turner Webb||408 points|
|Jacob Jones||423 points||Maggie Hombirg||230 points||Lane Voigt||210 points|
|Noelan Lindsey||398 points||Katie Burleson||128 points||Rhett Lastinger||52 points|
|Haley Harper||321 points||Brandon Harper||34 points||Wade Jones||58 points|
|Madelyn Colon||30 points||Elin Cooper||12 points|
|Blake Bittle||1 point|
UBGF Junior Handler Rules
The UBGF Junior Handler Program fiscal year is from July 1 – June 30 of each year.
All points must be postmarked by June 30th of each year.
Award recipients will be recognized at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers CANNOT submit points for 2 classes that are ran at the same time.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- In order to claim ownership points, the dog MUST be registered with the AKC in the junior handler’s name.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field (IN ALL SERIES) and show.
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
- ALL POINT FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE TRIAL.
2019 Junior Handler Nationals
Abel Craig & Cole Tibbs
13F Field Champion (2)
13F Field Champion
13M Field Winners
13M Field Winner
13M Show Winner
15F Field Champion
15F Show Champion
15M Field Winner
15M Show Champion
GFW & GRFU
2019 Junior Handler Nationals Results
2018 Junior Handler Nationals